I’m falling behind on my daily posts! I’ve been feeling pretty under the weather these past couple of days, so I’m sorry for the lack of posts. Here’s a little picture recap of what we’ve been doing.
- We bought the new version of The Game of Life. I like the older version better, but it’s still fun!
- Mom and I went to the market and bought all of these veggies for 1 euro, plus 4 peaches for 50 cents. Can’t beat those prices, and everything is so fresh! These guys were roasted up with olive oil and Italian spices as a side dish one night.
- I hope we ate these before ‘End of Dluo’. Whatever that means…
- We took a tour of the Bourbon Tunnels. Really, really interesting, the tour company offers three different experiences: the basic walk-through tour, an adventure tour complete with rafting down a part of the aqueduct and zip lining, and a ‘spelunking’ adventure where you are given hard hats, flashlights, and a suit and you can crawl through some of the narrowest parts of the aqueduct. We only did the basic, but I reaally want to go back and try the adventure tour.
- That, ladies and gents, is a Reese’s ice cream sandwich. Soooo good, especially when you hit a chunk of peanut butter. love it.
And that pretty much catches us up! For the rest of the day I plan on being parked on the couch with a box of Kleenex next to me, trying to watch America’s Next Top Model. Jealous?